martes, septiembre 26, 2006


Existe una conexion entre el cielo y la tierra... encontrar esa conexion hace que todo tenga sentido, incluso la muerte! sin ella nada tiene sentido.
Por experiencia he llegado a sentir que el sentido de la vida radica en llegar no solo a encontrarla y comprenderla, sino a vivir de acuerdo con ella...
Those later days I have found myself in the middle of nowhere and without nothing worth in life. I guess it was just a time to think and probably to make some kind of adjustments in life, anyway!!! Now I know why I felt that way!!! It's so evident, I was not living what I did believe and know it's true... it was just riding, walking, living without a sense... I did not understand than kind of linkage, between heaven and earth... in my words, the other side of heaven.
What I learnt:
A veces Dios calma la tormenta
A veces al marinero
y otras, solamente nos deja nadar...
 
posted by Dreamy at 8:53 a. m. |


2 Comments:


At 10:23 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo

Ma petite Caroline Melancolique, tu ne sais pas combien tu m'as manqué!

 

At 10:23 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo

Ma petite Caroline Melancolique, tu ne sais pas combien tu m'as manqué!